Solved

Delete Drift account for organization

• 5 April 2024
  • 3 replies

Badge +1

I have tried contacting support / using the chat bot to delete our organization account with Drift and am unable to do just that. 

The requests get routed to automated chat and support tickets keep getting auto closed. 

I do not see an option to delete the whole organization account as well. 

Please can someone here help with our account deletion ? 

icon

Best answer by Joey Rivera 10 April 2024, 17:34

View original

3 replies

Badge +2

Hey Prathamesh,

Thank you for reaching out and apologies for the issue you are running into when trying to reach out to support. We are in the process of handling this for you and I will reach out to you via email once this has been completed for you. Thank you again

-Joey 

Badge +2

Hey Prathamesh,

I wanted to provide you with an update that our team was able to complete your request and I have confirmed your account has been deleted. Thank you again for reaching out and have a wonderful day.

-Joey

Badge +1

Hello Joey, 

Thanks for the help on removing the account. Would like to further ask on deletion of all data related to our Drift account. 

For some background - we are still able to hit a couple of apis and get responses back from for our account_id / embed_id - So please can you ensure all data related to our account gets deleted ? Please let me know!