🚢🚢⚡️All Aboard! New Drift Releases: August 25th
This post is part of a series that highlights product updates, or "ships," that we are sending your way.
At Drift, one of our mottos is "always be shipping." Which means we are invested in improving our products for you.
Join your captains Kristen and Katie for this week's update adventure!
Drift Chat 🤖
- Onboarding Implementation Guide
- What: This centralizes all content already being used across Insider, Internal Wiki(s) and private PDF's, and offers customers a single source of truth to get customers started with Drift Chat.
- Why: Customers need seamless, step-by-step onboarding documentation to match their in-app and CS experience. Paid accounts with dedicated CSM's need a holistic implementation guide to gain a deep understanding of the Drift platform and educate their team(s). While self-service customers need an easy to follow onboarding workflow, to reduce pain and confusion during onboarding.
- Where: https://gethelp.drift.com/hc/en-us/categories/360003734273-Drift-Chat
- Who: Everyone!
- User Last Active Information in Manage Teammates Table
- What: Admins can clearly see seat activity to make sure to make sure their team is utilizing Drift
- Why: Before, the only place to get this information was the teammates CSV which caused friction AND these api calls were slow and expensive
- Where: Settings > Organization Settings > Manage teammates
- Who: Admins
Drift Email 💌
- Unsubscribe Tracking for Campaigns
- What: Starting now an account can track all prospects who have clicked the 'Unsubscribe' link at the bottom of a campaign email back to their MAP
- Why: Customers need to be confident that we unsubscribe recipients when they ask to be. This helps them maintain compliance and, over time, maintain strong deliverability by following best practices and not spamming prospects
- Where: Settings > Campaign and Bot > Tracking
- Who: All Email Bots customers
Drift Video 📹
- Pause While Recording
- What: Pause & resume your videos while recording. (Plus, we gave the recording controls a lil refresh!)
- Why: Making it easier to nail your first take. We shouldn't be penalizing you by making you restart your whole video every time you need a moment to remember a specific case study, adjust a slide, get a drink of water, or just take a deep breath. Enabling users to record & share more of those first-take videos is one of the many ways we're helping reps see more value faster from Drift Video
- Where: Wherever you record videos (Drift Video chrome extension version 4.2.59)
- Who: All Drift Video users
Thoughts or feedback? Respond below 👇