🚢🚢⚡️All Aboard! New Drift Releases: September 1st
This post is part of a series that highlights product updates, or "ships," that we are sending your way.
At Drift, one of our mottos is "always be shipping." Which means we are invested in improving our products for you.
Join your captains Kristen and Katie for this week's update adventure!
Drift Chat 🤖
- Email Notifications Per Meeting
- What: Configure email notifications for guests per meeting type & we cleaned up the meeting settings pages!
- Why: As we move towards creating a calendaring platform, we need our settings to scale with the eventual use cases
- Where: Settings > My settings > Meetings
- Who: Everyone
Drift Email 📩
- Track Email Campaign Send Activity via BCC address
- What: Set a BCC address for tracking all campaign emails (non-replies) from Drift Email
- Why: We want our marketers and sales reps to know exactly which contacts are receiving which emails and when AND for all this info to be accessible where their sales reps can see it: their CRM -- if this is not done right there's a chance of double emailing prospects
- Where: Bot settings in email.drift.com
- Who: Drift Email bot customers
Thoughts or feedback? Respond below!