🚢🚢⚡️All Aboard! New Drift Releases: September 15th
This post is part of a series that highlights product updates, or "ships," that we are sending your way.
At Drift, one of our mottos is "always be shipping." Which means we are invested in improving our products for you.
Join your captains Kristen and Katie for this week's update adventure!
Drift Chat 🤖
- Impressions Playbook Metric
- What: Introducing the impressions metric to chat playbook reporting! Impressions are a true measure of how many times a playbook was shown to a site visitor while the Sends metric that is currently show is not as straightforward. Note that the impressions metric will only show for data after 8/18/20.
- Why: Communicating how we calculate Sends is difficult for us, and even harder for our customers to truly understand. It is highly dependent on a playbook's configuration, priority, what pages a the site visitor might have been on, and many other things. Impressions are much more straight forward: Was a playbook shown? Thats 1 impression for the playbook.
- Where: Reports > Chat Playbooks
- Who: Everyone
- SFDC custom attributes in iOS
- What: Salesforce custom attributes can now be viewed in the iOS app. Reps can now find info like Account Owner, Business Segment, MRR and all of the attributes they spent the time to organize right in the iOS app.
- Why: We heard feedback that some reps were not able to complete their chat workflow on the mobile app because we weren't surfacing relevant Salesforce data. So, we have added the custom attributes that you see on the web to the iOS app.
- Where: Drift iOS app (version 3.1.19)
- Who: iOS Drift users with SFDC connected
Drift Video 🎬️
- How-To Videos Page
- What: A better viewing experience for how-to videos: viewers can now easily navigate back to the full list of videos, use the in-app navigation bar, and share the video with others!
- Why: Making it easier to get started! We had all this great content, but it was very difficult to actually consume it - and impossible to build off of! Now, viewing these videos happens "in the app," making users feel more at home.
- Where: video.drift.com/videos/how-to/
- Who: All Drift Video users
Thoughts or feedback? Respond below!