🚢🚢⚡️All Aboard! New Drift Releases: November 10th
This post is part of a series that highlights product updates, or "ships," that we are sending your way.
At Drift, one of our mottos is "always be shipping." Which means we are invested in improving our products for you.
Join your captains Kristen and Katie for this week's update adventure!
Drift Chat 🤖
- Routed unresponded convo section
- What: See all conversations that were routed at least 2 minutes ago, but the agent hasn't responded to yet.
- Why: Over half of routed conversations are missed. SDR managers need to know when a rep does not respond to a chat that has been routed to them. This is so they can coach the rep, or chat in themselves.
- Where: New conversation experience (app.drift.com/conversations or desktop app)
- Who: Users with access to all conversations
- Fast Lane Playbook
- What: This new Playbook hooks into our customer's form submission workflow so that site visitors who are deemed qualified can either chat or book a meeting with Sellers before they leave the website.
- Why: We know that site visitors prefer to engage with Drift instead of filling out forms. But we also know that Marketers are not fully replacing their forms with Drift just yet and often deploy a "Second net Playbook". So in order to bridge the gap between the forms and no-forms world, we want to ensure that all site visitors have a frictionless buying experience and can get in touch with Sellers as quickly as possible regardless of which channel they choose.
- Where: Playbooks/Widget
- Who: Early Access Program (EAP) customers
Questions or feedback? Respond below 👇️