🚢🚢⚡️All Aboard! New Drift Releases: December 21st
This post is part of a series that highlights product updates, or "ships," that we are sending your way.
At Drift, one of our mottos is "always be shipping." Which means we are invested in improving our products for you.
Join your captains Kristen and Katie for this week's update adventure!
- Design refresh for playbook report performance page
- What: The metric cards are now separate from the table, the metrics table columns are now right aligned making them easier to read, and the export/filter options are closer to the table (before they were above the metric cards).
- Why: This update better aligns the playbook report with the most recent look and feel from other areas within Drift, such as audiences and coverage, to give customers a more consistent experience.
- Where: Chat playbook report (https://app.drift.com/reports/chat-playbooks)
- Who: All Drift customers
- Ability for an admin to bulk connect their org's calendars
- What: Ability for an admin to bulk connect their org's calendars (Google & O365)
- Why: Now admins can do this step for everyone in about the same 5 minute window, resulting in higher volumes, more stable connections, and our users spending more time where they want to be, the activity feed or chat.
- Where: Settings > Organization settings > Meetings (http://app.drift.com/meetings/organization)
- Who: Admins on Enterprise (currently in EAP)