Look forward to that gift! 😀
My name's Logan Brown and I'm a marketing manager for a media company that's focused in the local news space through email newsletters (@6amcity). I'm a nerd for email marketing, copywriting, analytics and community building so hit me up if you want to nerd out together.
On the side, I'm passionate about jam bands, trail running, mountain biking and tennis (odd combo, I know). I recently started a newsletter for the social tennis fan called Double Bagel Social Club (https://www.getrevue.co/profile/Double-Bagel-Social-Club/issues/volume-3-fresh-off-the-court-230535) and plan on launching one for digital marketing next.
My GIF will be truly indicative of my personality and one of my favorite shows. HMU if you ever need anything fam; happy to be here ✌️.
Well hello there!
I head marketing at CustomerSuccessBox, a customer success platform for B2B SaaS.
I'm reading two books side by side - Sapiens and Influence - and loving both.
I love all types of coffee (in fact i'm writing this while sitting at a coffee shop), black, with milk, hot, cold, as long as there is no sugar.
1. I'm Kim from the Netherlands. Currently working as marketeer @ Heuvel Marketing
2.I'm not really a reader, although I bought an e-reader about a month ago. Gonna check the books you guys are reading for tips :D
3.Black, always. Or a soy cappuccino once in a while.
Good morning Drifters!
coffee coffee coffee. BUT I've recently learned/come to terms with not liking black coffee. In fact, when I'm a bit heavy handed with the cream and somewhat with the sugar....
Im the founder of a lead generation company that specializes in the US Insurance industry. Name of the company is PolicyBind and we are based out of West Palm Beach FL!
Just learning the ropes with Drift now and hoping we can find ways to refine and improve the already impressive results were receiving with it.
Oh and I'm drinking Panamanian coffee from my V60 and eating TACOS.
Welcome, Bill! 👋
Welcome, Kim! Love that GIF 😂
Hey all 👋
I'm Nancy, a demand generation marketing executive at Teamwork.com based in our HQ in Cork, Ireland. My job includes looking after both referral and affiliate marketing along with review marketing, email campaigns, and help out wherever possible.
My favourite podcast at the moment is Katy Leeson's "I Shouldn't Say This, But". I'm currently reading a bunch of marketing based books, I couldn't pick a favourite!
I'm one of those strange types, don't drink tea or coffee!
WELL THIS IS FUN 🤩
1) Jason Glogau here. I'm the director of social media at Vibra Healthcare & Ernest Health -- but basically if it's digital marketing, I'm the guy.
2) One of the best books I've read recently was "Seeing Home: The Ed Lucas Story" -- if you don't know who Ed Lucas is, its worth looking him up. Incredibly inspirational person. On the podcast front, I consume a lot of faith-based podcasts, and am finishing up post-production on the latest episode of our healthcare podcast, Continuum.
Hey, @Stacy Blackman! Fanocracy is a great book. David was actually just in our office filming a class for Insider, so that will be coming soon 🙂
Hey Guys I'm Paul Sullivan, owner of a Hubspot/Drift Agency BIAS based in what is today a very wet and miserable City of London 😞
As we focus heavily on regulated industries (Finance/Fintech/Law) I've just started listening to Banking Transformed which is cool, The economist is a great podcast all round and of course Seeking Wisdom..by.... hmmmm!!!
I have an extensive audible list bt my latest additions are;
HBR Guide to Making Better Decisions by Havard Business Review,
Scaling Up by Verne Harnish,
Boundaries for Leaders Henry Cloud and
The Compound Effect by Darren hardy.
I love coffee but have my one per day which is typically an oat milk latte blonde roast in Starbucks although I prefer Costa but they only do soya milk so it's a no from me.
💡im a founder & more importantly Digital Transformation Strategist in a B2B agency, GrowthDog.
👾Rather than books, how about doing interactive courses? Strongly recommend 42courses - http://bit.ly/2TFgVtt
☕️re: coffee. as long it is not in paper cup i am happy about it.
1) My name is Leah and I work in Admin/Marketing at KOGGER a digital marketing company in Norway:) We do workshops all over Scandinavia and Europe and help our customers clarify and amplify their message. Many of our customers are Microsoft Partners. https://kogger.no/
2 Enjoy Mark Schaeffers podcast and Impacts various podcasts
3 Looove café lattes!
(OMG! I thought I missed the GIF train. I cannot miss the GIF train!)
Hello from almost sunny Copenhagen (Denmark)!
Hey Drifters, Carlos here! 👋
Here we go:
Hands down my favourite gif:
So excited about this community!!
1) My name is Sammi, I'm a Conversational Marketing Specialist here at Drift! 🤖 I build, optimize and report on bots all day so I'm very excited to learn from all of you and share some tips about conversational marketing.
2) I have to plug the Conversational Marketing Podcast, of course!! 👉️ cmpodcast.drift.com
3) Iced coffee all the way 💁
Marketing operations at Templafy, a platform to perfect every aspect of document creation.
I'm finally (long overdue!) getting around to Big Magic by Elizabeth Gilbert.
Coffee: Cappuccino in the morning and americano in the afternoon. Herbal tea to switch it up.