Welcome to the Drift Insider Community! Introduce yourselves below πŸ‘‡

Comments

• Hey everyone!

My name is Michele - I am on the Partner Success team here at Drift. I recently moved from Boston, MA to Tampa, Florida to help expand Drift's offices!

I've been reading Everybody Lies and I absolutely love it! It's so interesting to learn more about big data.

No coffee or tea for me! I have been enjoying Kombucha as of late.

Looking forward to learning from you all!

• Hi everyone,

Excited to join this community.

1. I am founder @ iZooto and I take care of all things marketing and customer success
    2. Started binging on Turnaround substack and podcast + The A List by DG. Just started reading - Why Leaders Eat Last by Simon S
    3. I have always been a big on masala tea (Indian chai) but I recently tried herbal tea with spices and I loved it. If green tea is your thing, consider trying this out.
  • Hi,

I am Lucie, I am French, work in German and:

1. I am a Marketing manager with a big focus on brand at IONOS, a European leader in Web hosting.
    2. I love reading articles from HBR and on Linkedin. I follow a lot of (French) podcasts like "Marketing Mania".
    3. I take my best coffee at home, done with our manual Italian coffee machine :)
  • Hi everyone! πŸ‘‹

I'm Eddie from London!

1. I'm currently in transition mode from my previous role as Senior Digital Marketing Executive at a software/hardware company called disguise to Head of Digital Marketing at a sales transformation company called Consalia.
    2. I'm currently reading 'A Practitioner's Guide to Account-Based Marketing' by Bev Burgess. I also listen to a lot of episodes from 'The Digital Marketing Podcast' by Target Internet - check them out!
    3. I'm a black coffee man - more recently found a love for espressos! (Double, that is πŸ˜‰)
  • edited March 16

Hi Community!

My name is Alison, and I'm Head of Voice of the Customer at Drift. I just joined at the end of January, and I'm thrilled to be a part of this company and community of people!

Favorite podcasts: Hidden Brain and Good Life Project

Coffee with cream (no sugar)!

• @Lucie Poisson - welcome to the Community! So impressed by people like you who have to work in multiple languages. Also, would love to try your coffee - sounds amazing :)

• @[email protected] - Welcome!! How do you read so much?! That's amazing. Would love to hear your tips for fitting in more reading... (and I agree that being at home these next few weeks is definitely going to give me a bit more time...)

• @Nina Dermody - Late to the party here because I'm just catching up on this thread...but the Gif you included really cracked me up. Welcome to the Insider Community!!

• Hi all! I'm Lindsay, Chief Growth Magician at Ultracool, Drift's Partner of the Year! We help Drift customers create bots that move the needle!

My favourite podcast? Oprah's Super Soul Sundays and book, the Lean Start-up!

I normally need something a little stronger, like Black Rifle coffee - if you haven't tried it before, check them and their bots out!

We're hosting office hours this week for Drift users - say hi if you have a chanceπŸ€—πŸ‘‰οΈ https://cool.drift.click/39b1b5c0-8712-4cbd-aad3-de86cd1fb3ad

Looking forward to jamming with all of you!

• Hey everyone πŸ‘‹,

1. I’m currently running my own business helping teams better understand their customers with Customer Discovery Sprints. Working remotely from just outside Philadelphia.
    2. Loved the latest episode of Build and currently rereading Obviously Awesome.
    3. Black coffee

• hey I’m Alex - I work as a full cycle AE in a recruitment services company called Employment Office that also offers a recruitment and hr SAAS Platform through Scout Talent Recruit. We sell into HR and it’s tough because of the negative perception of recruiters out there - particularly in Australia.

Currently getting back into Gary Vee’s podcast content and loving listening to John Barrows make it happen Monday’s. Both great for motivation and focus.

Being from Melbourne I’m a typical coffee snob - meaning double espresso no sugar

• Hi I'm Adrian! πŸ‘‹Some random facts about myself:

• use to own a burger restaurant & can sous vide pretty much anything
    • use to be a financial advisor
    • married to a marketer
    • have a super fluffy ragdoll and a timid chihuahua/jack russell rescue
    • current sales rep for Drift Email
    • lover of all Baby Yoda memes

• Hi ya,

I am the CEO and founder of Spinify.com - a sales gamification platform, helping in house and remote sales teams get motivated and feel instant recognition. πŸ₯³πŸ˜πŸ€© We have been a drift customer for 13+ months! We currently have over 90 Bots , we have had 5k +conversations and booked 2,500 meetings! AWESOME!! Continue to push drift to the limits and beyond....

πŸ₯°Drift has automated large part of our business, and helped us get more meetingsπŸŽ‰

https://spinify.com/

My fav pod cast at the moment is "This week in startups" - learn so much every time.

https://thisweekinstartups.com/

I don't drink coffee - do like ice tea!

• Hey Everyone!

1. I run Web Strategy at Procore, which includes Dev, Production, and Growth Optimization.
    2. I am probably late to the game on this book but I just finished "Radical Candor" and I loved it! Podcast I am going to have to choose "Criminal".
    3. Oat Milk Cappuccino please πŸ˜€

• Hi guys and gals!

• I'm Nina - co-founder of Yodel.io. We're building a smart business phone that fully integrates into your existing work processes (including Slack, Drift, etc). I'm taking care of everything related to Sales, Marketing, Partnerships/Bizdev, Customer Success (way too much to do anything properly - but oh well, life of a founder I guess).
    • Currently reading "Invisible Women" by Caroline Criado Perez. And I just finished reading the amazing novel "Snow Crash" by Neal Stephenson.
    • Any kind of coffee with Oatly milk πŸ˜‹

Looking forward to connecting with you! πŸ€—

Stay safe and keep rocking WFH!

-Nina

• Hey Insiders!

1. πŸ‘‹ My name is Bill King and I work on SEO & Paid Acquisition here at Drift. Ask me anything related to growing your organic & paid acquisition and conversion optimization.
    2. I'm a big book reader. Right now I'm wrapping up The Social Animal by David Brooks. I am an avid listener of Sam Harris' podcast Making Sense.
    3. I just love caffeine. In all shapes and sizes :)

• Hey everyone!

1. I lead Global Partnerships for SaaStock, Europe's largest B2B SaaS conference.
    2. I'm currently reading Bob Iger's The Ride of a Lifetime, and it's been amazing.
    3. Black coffee, with nothing else! Sometimes expressos, I'm European, after all.

• I'm late the party. But better late than never I suppose.

Hello hello Drift Community. I'm Sarah! I'm a Senior Content Manager here at Drift. I write like I talk: A lot. From books to blogs to everything in between.

As far as the books I'm reading right now...I'm actually up in Maine for the moment to get a break from the WFH at my home. There was a copy of Once Upon a River by Diane Setterfield where I'm staying. So, that's been the one! Mythology with a twist. I'm a fan.

You didn't ask, but I'm also a VERY avid TV watcher and so here's all the things I've been watching during this social distancing we've got going on:

• McMillions
    • Westworld Season 3
    • I'm Not Okay With This

Please please reach out with questions of what shows you should watch. Recommending TV shows is my favorite hobby that's not really a hobby you tell people you have.

Finally coffee: I love it. It fuels me. But I have the unsophisticated palate of a small child, so I'll drink anything and not complain too much. Especially if it's a little sweet.

• edited March 20

I'm Lindsay with Ultracool.io, chat bot builders and Drift's Partner of the Year. In the spirit of community, for anyone with questions on Drift, fyi we're holding open office hours tomorrow morning 9-11am PST - feel free to stop in and say hi. We'll be answering your Drift questions real time. Bring along any challenge you're facing, big or small, and we'll try to help you out.

Sign-up link here πŸ‘‰οΈ https://cool.drift.click/39b1b5c0-8712-4cbd-aad3-de86cd1fb3ad.

Looking forward to jamming with all of you!

PS. @[email protected] think you'll appreciate our sign-up meme #spiritanimals #starwarslife --> https://cool.drift.click/39b1b5c0-8712-4cbd-aad3-de86cd1fb3ad

• @Lindsay Angelo welcome to the community! How did your office hours go?

@Bruno Cunha where are you located? I do enjoy a well-made espresso

• @[email protected], we're doing them right now via zoomπŸ‘‰οΈ https://zoom.us/j/8454303651πŸ€—

• Hi everyone!

My name is Ravina, and I'm an Associate Director (Platform Media Buying) at Trilia Media/Hill Holliday.

1) It's so tough to pick just one book or podcast that I love! I'm currently alternating between "Lore" podcast by Aaron Mahnke and "Hidden Brain" by NPR. Aaron is a MA native, and he has a few other awesome podcasts including Unobscured, Cabinet of Curiosities, and Noble Blood.

2) I actually don't drink coffee or tea. I'll have masala chai once in a blue moon, but only if there biscuits (for dipping purposes, of course) πŸ€—

• Hi everyone! I'm Kaitlyn and I am the Employment Brand Manager at Drift.

I love fiction and am always reading. I just finished The Great Alone by Kristin Hannah and would highly recommend it! For podcasts my go to is How I Built This, I love hearing how some of the most recognizable brands got their start.

I drink coffee with almond milk every morning and a cup of decaf green tea every night, so I guess I like both equally.

Excited to learn more about all of you!

• edited March 23

@Ravina Jangra - I also love Lore! Especially being from MA, it adds a whole new layer. I love listening to it on long car rides, you can learn so much! (and be appropriately spooked πŸ™‚)

• Caitlin SeeleCaitlin Seele ✭
    edited March 25

Hi everyone!

1. I'm on the marketing team at Drift, and I do demand generation for Drift Email and Drift Video!
    2. I listen to a lot of podcasts, but This American Life, The Daily, and Growth With Matt Bilotti are always in my regular rotation.
    3. In terms of coffee/tea, I'll always say yes to an iced coffee with almond milk.
  • Hi everyone!!

I'm Meghan πŸ‘‹and I lead ABM and Integrated Campaigns here at Drift.

Right now I'm reading 7 1/2 Deaths of Evelyn Hardcastle if anyone is into a very mysterious puzzler and confusing read. Otherwise I love all podcasts and listen to The Daily every morning πŸ”Š

I'm not a huge tea or coffee gal, but I have a half cup in the AM with a bit of splenda and cream to get it going. And I am loving lemonade recently!

Looking forward to chatting with you all!

• Hello!

1. My name is Dan and I make videos for Drift
    2. I've been reading "In the Blink of an Eye" by Walter Murch. If you're at all interested in video editing, it's the book for you! And I love the podcast, "Just Shoot It" which is about small team video production. I also listen to a lot of podcasts about movies and music.
    3. I drink my coffee black. Unless it's from Dunkin' Donuts, in which case, lots of cream and sugar.
  • Hi everyone!

1. My name is Elizabeth, and I am also on the Drift Studios team with Dan.
    2. I'm currently reading "Educated," and I'm hooked. I love memoirs.
    3. I drink black coffee in the morning, but I'm known to have a mid afternoon treat like a latte or mocha in the afternoon. Oat milk for the lactose intolerant. :)
  • Hi Everyone! I'm loving the introductions! Here's me:

1. I work in digital marketing here at Drift. I've been here just about four months and I'm loving it!
    2. I'm really into true crime (who isn't these days)- but all of my true crime podcasts have started blending together and it feels like I already know most of the stories. But, I started listening to Radio Rental and... oh my god, it's amazing. It has a true crime feel but some of the stories are almost super natural. It's so different than anything else I'm into. Highly recommend!
    3. And I'm a big coffee drinker. I keep it simple- hot coffee with almond milk, no sugar!

Looking forward to chatting with you all!