How to Troubleshoot Google Calendar Connection Issues
If you're having issues with connecting your Google Calendar (you've already tried connecting following the steps here but it doesn't seem to be working) try the following steps:
- Go to your Google Calendar account and find your Permission settings
- Remove all permissions related to Drift, and refresh the page.
- Log out of your Drift account and clear your browser's cache and cookies
- Open an incognito window and log back into Drift
- Re-attempt to connect your calendar within Drift.