Troubleshooting Office 365 Calendar Connection
If you have attempted to connect your calendar by doing the steps here and are still not seeing it connected or see it struck in verifying permissions, then please follow the steps below:
1. In your Office365 account, go to the top right corner and click on view account.
2. On the left-hand side, there's an option called app permissions. Click on app permissions.
3. Now, you should be able to see that what apps have access to your office 365 data or the office365 applications, locate Drift, and remove
4. Log out of your account and clear your browser's cache and cookies
5. Open an incognito page
6. Log into your Drift account under this incognito page
7. Re-attempt to connect your calendar in Drift
Once you do all this, we should be all set.