Integrating different communication chat channels

We are interested in managing and tracking all communications we receive from our customers, through different channels (Whatsapp, WeChat, Telegram and Skype), in Drift.

The idea is to offer the same user experience across all channels, and leveraging Drift automation flows on these channels as well.

What is the best way to do that? Where can I find more information on this type of integration?

Answers

• Hi there Shahar 👋

Great question! Let's jump in- we currently do not integrate with Whatsapp/WeChat unfortunately. We do offer integrations with other platforms such as Slack - please see a full list here! I can see how great this would be, I can go ahead and create a feature request for you? Our Product team love getting feedback from valuable Drift users😊.

Let me know if you have any further questions! Happy to help!

Ruhena- Drift Support ⚡️

• Thanks Ruhena

Is there a 3rd party service, that you know of, that made this integration into Drift, and is offering it as a service?

• You're welcome Shahar! I'm afraid not, however we have a great way of communication with customers via our Drift Mobile App, which allows you to get real-time notifications when customers chat in and have the ability to track communications of conversations that occur within your Drift Instance! This would be a great option to maintain the same great customer experience across all channels. You can learn more about this here: https://www.drift.com/platform/mobile-app/

Ruhena- Drift Support ⚡️