How to Export Your Contacts
When using Drift we see TONS of new contacts coming through, and a lot of the time - we want to ensure we keep the list of new contacts updated. Here's how you can export your contacts.
- Navigate to your Drift sidebar>select Visitors>then select Contact Segments, all of this will be on your left hand menu.
- Then you'll select New Segment in order to create new contact segment.
- Once that's done, select Filter drop down>and choose Attribute>then search for Email
- Search for Email>select is KNOWN> as the option and then Apply Filter, then select Create Segment
- Once created, go to Contact Segment on the left hand menu and select the segment you just created.
- Lastly, you'll select Manage Members in top right and select Export.
- CELEBRATE! Because you did it, great job - take a look at this doc for images if needed https://gethelp.drift.com/hc/en-us/articles/360019625593-Exporting-your-Contacts