Allowing Camera and Mic Permissions on Google Chrome
- Open your Chrome settings page: Click on the ellipses on the right-hand corner, and scroll down to the bottom and click settings. Alternatively, Mac users can click Command + comma.
- Expand Advanced settings and select privacy and security.
- Expand site settings> Select a Camera
- Delete Drift Video from your allow list
- Repeat those same steps to set up your microphone.
- Open Chrome Manage Extensions page: Right-click on your Drift Video extension icon and select Manage extensions in the dropdown.
- Toggle the Drift Video extension off and on: Please note the extension is turned on when the toggle is Blue.
- Open a new site (e.g Drift.com) and click the Drift Video extension: This should prompt you to allow your camera and mic permissions again.
- Click ALLOW and RECORD! Happy Recording!