Allowing Camera and Mic Permissions on Windows
Drift needs to have the correct permissions to the camera and mic on your device in order to create the high-quality videos that you're looking to send your prospects!
Here are the steps to ensuring your camera and microphone permissions are set!
- Open your device Settings app: Use your windows Search feature on the bottom left-hand corner and type "settings".
- Click "privacy", you should land on the General Privacy settings.
- Under App permissions, choose "camera" make sure 1." Allow apps to access your camera" is turned on and 2. Google Chrome is listed.
- REPEAT Step 3 for Microphone set up
- Restart your Chrome browser (optional: Reset permissions on your Chrome browser.)
- CELEBRATE! YOU DID IT! Happy recording!