Welcome! Here are a few tips on how to use this section of the Community
The Drift Products section of the Community is a place where Drift customers can ask any and all questions related to our products. We'd also love to hear any Drift strategies that you've had success with.
Here are a few tips to help you create great discussions:
- If you have a question, please create a Question (rather than a discussion). This will allow us to validate answers publicly.
- Make the discussion/question title or question as descriptive as possible. A good discussion title is a short preview of your post. A well written title is also going to help search engines better index your post which will bring more people into the discussion.
- Put your post in the right category. The right category can be the one that has a relevant category name or it can be a category where this kind of post is often made.
- Add an image to help clarify your question. You can embed an image using the button bar or you can upload one from your desktop or phone.
- Mention others. Credit other members if you are building off their previous comments or if you want to draw them into the discussion. Put the @ before a username to mention someone.
- Take ownership. Most important of all, take ownership of the discussions that you have created. Respond to comments promptly and thoughtfully. Thank others for commenting on your discussion and help with moderation if things get heated.
Thanks for posting and have fun! We are so glad you’re here.