Mobile Widget Design is oversized

When landing on my website through mobile, it seems the drift widget is now showing up on the full screen instead of a fraction of the screen. Here is the folowwing screenshot to help you understand. there is a wide empty space.

Is anyone having the same issue ? Is it due to an update ?

Comments

• I have the same issue with 3 separate client site on thier mobile - any response from the moderators would be appreciated.

• Hi there, Community Drifters!

Chelsey, here, from Drift Support 👋 Thank you so much for reaching out. I apologize it has taken us so long to get out a response to you.

Thank you so much for providing a screenshot! Those are always helpful for troubleshooting. When a playbook fires on mobile, it is expected for the chat window to expand to full screen. From what I can see with your playbook, users are provided a welcome message and then allowed a text response. Without being able to test it firsthand, I think that blank space would be expected in the full-screen mode until that space becomes filled with conversation.

If this does not seem like the issue at hand, uninstalling the mobile app, making sure your phone is updated to the latest software update and then reinstalling the Drift mobile app is a good place to start!

Here's a link to the help doc that addresses the Drift Mobile App for your review! https://gethelp.drift.com/s/article/How-to-Use-the-Drift-Mobile-App

If you are still experiencing issues, please reach out to us at [email protected] This will create a ticket with our Support Team where we can work with you more directly on your specific request.

Thanks for posting!

Chelsey from Drift Support⚡️