Video Chrome Extension Problems - Share Entire Screen is Gone

Hello,

Over the last week, we have been having issues with our Chrome Extension. We will record videos and when it comes time to render, it just doesn't ever render. The video doesn't appear in the library.

I uninstalled and reinstalled the Chrome Drift Video Extension and now my Entire Screen section is gone. I only see Window or Chrome Tab.

Not sure if this is a bug or how the new extension is supposed to work. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

Comments

• Hi @Bethanie Nonami 👋

Thank you for reaching out to the Drift support community. I'd be happy to help with this.

Since your screen section disappeared after you reinstalled the extension, I believe that this could be a permissions issue. Would you mind checking your browser settings in Chrome to ensure that you have the correct permissions to record?

We have a guide on this here!

Please let us know if you continue to have trouble with it and we'd be glad to help!

• Hey there,

Thank you for the response. It seems like something was hung up in Chrome. I did try to quit Chrome and it still remembered the settings. I shut down my machine completely and that refreshed whatever was stuck and it is all good now.

Thanks again!

Bethanie