Drift and Salesforce number of leads created don't match.

This is the issue im trying to solve. I'm seeing X number of conversations in drift (MTD) that have a CQL score >0. Meaning they should be creating a lead in salesforce for them.

When I look at the drift IDs for the orgs that should have had a lead created in salesforce, actually in salesforce, I see a discrepancy between what SFDC is showing and what Drift is saying should have gone to SFDC.

I’d like to find out why drift is telling us it sent X number of leads to saleforce, but salesforce only has the drift IDs of Y number of those leads.

Does anyone have any ideas why?

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Hi [email protected],

Thank you for submitting your question!

I understand that you're seeing a discrepancy in lead creation between Drift and Salesforce. I'm so sorry to hear about this.

That's definitely strange and I would encourage you to submit a support ticket about this. We definitely need to dig into this to understand what happened and why you're missing leads in SFDC.

It would be great if you could provide us with some screenshots and examples of conversations where the behaviour in question can be observed.

Natalia from Drift Support ⚡️