How to know if you have a fallback option for your teams?
The Team fallback option is only available to customers on Premium, Advanced or Enterprise plans.
Currently, there are 3 main types of fallback options:
1. Offline: avoid routing a chat to a team/teammate who is not available
2. Unresponsive: when someone is routed in, but then does not respond.
3. Meeting: when no teammate is available to schedule a meeting.
Some of the fallback options available are:
1. Schedule a meeting
2. Send an away message
3. Continue to the next rule
4. Route anyways
5. Disregard teams
6. Re-route within the same team
We have designed a helpful article (https://gethelp.drift.com/hc/en-us/articles/1260804150029-Team-Routing-Fallbacks), which provides more insight on fallbacks.