Combining playbooks

I've been told that it isn't possible to integrate one playbook into another so I was wondering if anyone could advise me.

I have two playbooks (one for lead capture and another for customer service) and I wanted to trigger the lead capture playbook if a certain option is chosen by a site visitor

Can anyone recommend a way of doing so without building the lead capture playbook from scratch (as it is quite a big flow)?

Answers

• Hi there, Community Drifter!

Chelsey, here, from Drift Support 👋 Thank you so much for reaching out. 

It sounds like you want customers to see the Customer Service playbook, but if they select a certain option (button response, perhaps?) to be sent to your Lead Capture playbook.

While there is no way to integrate the two playbooks, you could provide a link in the bot response for whatever response option is desired that would link to the Driftlink for the Lead Capture playbook. (DriftLinks are available on the Premium plan and above.) If you do NOT have a Premium plan (or above) with access to DriftLinks, then I would suggest the same approach, but instead of linking to the DriftLink, insert a link to the URL where the Lead Capture playbook fires.

Here's a link to the help doc that addresses Launching a Bot with a DriftLink: https://gethelp.drift.com/s/article/Launching-a-Bot

Thanks for posting!

Chelsey from Drift Support⚡️