🚢🚢⚡️All Aboard! New Drift Releases: April 28th
This post is part of a new series that highlights product updates, or "ships," that we are sending your way.
At Drift, one of our mottos is "always be shipping." Which means we are invested in improving our products for you.
Join your captains Kristen and Katie for this week's update adventure!
Here is a quick summary:
- Choose which Drift installation method fits your workflow
- Why: Make is as simple as possible to install Drift on your site so you can be up-and-running quickly
- Where: During Drift onboarding and setup
- Who: Customers on Essential plan and above who are onboarding
- Filter opportunities by opportunity type on the Drift dashboard
- Why: Understand how Drift is helping you make money and see the ROI right in the dashboard without having to log into SFDC
- Where: "Influenced by Drift" report on the homepage dashboard
- Who: Customers on Essentual plan and above who have integrated Drift with Salesforce
- Copy changes to the bot builder
- Why: Replacing the name of the tab "audiences" with "targeting" to make sure there is no confusion with Drift Audiences
- Where: The bot builder
- Who: Customers on the Essential plan and above
- Drift help docs are now indexed in Google
- Why: Make it easier for you to search for and find the help you need
- Where: Google searches
- Who: Everyone
Questions? Feedback? Respond below 👇. We love hearing from you!