What are you doing to maintain a positive experience for your customers?

The last few months have been anything but business as usual. There are so many innovative changes that businesses are making from marketing strategies, to sales and customer success plays.

👉🏻 What are you doing to maintain a positive experience for your customers?

Comments

• We interviewed Eric Olson, CMO at Quick Base, on #NoFilter, and this was one of my favorite takeaways:

"There's a couple things that come to mind, when I think of a positive customer experience. One is consistency, right, as a customer, I want my interactions with every piece of Quick Base from the product, to the people, to the marketing materials to be consistent. So I understand how to interact with that business, I understand how to learn the things that I want to learn. Two is that, and this is where we spent a ton of time on alignment, is that, what's coming from the company is personalized to what I really care about." - Eric Olson, CMO at Quick Base

• Drift's team has been working hard to put the customer at the center of everything we do now more than ever.

The product team released Audiences and Drift Video Bots to make our customers experience with Drift more valuable. The content team has been working hard and typing nonstop to create resources, blog posts, and podcasts that are not only relevant but useful. Our sales team has pivoted their approach, our customer teams / marketing team members have lead with empathy in everything we do, our company success team has put Drift's employee's safety first.

The entire Drift team came together to create amazing work. To support each other and our community.

That is how you create a positive experience all around.