How are you keeping your kids entertained during WFH?
I have a nine-month-old so juggling care for him and work has been interesting. I've been working more in the morning and at night and making the best of it. I'm remembering to get outside every day for a walk and take breaks to eat meals as a family. Also working on compiling resources for those of us at home with kids (below).
What are your tips? Any resources to share?
Resources for kids:
- Bring the Cincinnati Zoo to you
- Participate in an online music class or sing-a-long here, here and here
- Explore Tembe Elephant Park
- Take a virtual field trip
- Explain the virus to your kids, in book form
- Join small group classes from anywhere
- Watch Mo Willems doodle (for fans of The Pigeon Has Feelings, Too! book series)
- Check out Ranger Rick
- Have fun washing your hands 💦