Question

App Broken

• 14 March 2024
  • 2 replies

Badge +1

Is there going to be an update to the iPhone app? It has been broken for a few months. I definitely don’t want to do this at all because I have enjoyed Drift for a long time, but I have been looking into other chat services. I’ve reached out many times and have not received a response about this issue. Does anyone have any information on this? Thanks so much. 

2 replies

Badge +1

Just a note: My phone has been updated and I have uninstalled and reinstalled the app to no avail. My husband also tried on his iPhone to see if it’s just an issue I have, but all he gets is a spinning wheel, as well.

Userlevel 6
Badge +7

Is there going to be an update to the iPhone app? It has been broken for a few months. I definitely don’t want to do this at all because I have enjoyed Drift for a long time, but I have been looking into other chat services. I’ve reached out many times and have not received a response about this issue. Does anyone have any information on this? Thanks so much. 

I’m not certain of any plans in development with the mobile app; but if you’re having issues with it our support team can take a look.  Mind slinging me a DM with a good email address for you so I can have them reach out and try and troubleshoot?